Introduction to 8011 Aluminum Foil
8011 aluminum foil is a common kind of aluminum foil, widely used. 8011 aluminum foil English name: aluminum foil, definition: thickness of less than 0.20mm, cross-section was rectangular and uniform rolling aluminum products. Including capacitors aluminum foil, hydrophilic aluminum foil, composite aluminum foil and so on. Aluminum foil with a metal foil directly into a sheet of hot stamping material, the hot stamping effect and the effect of similar hot silver foil stamping, it is also known as false silver foil. As the texture of aluminum is soft, good ductility, with silver and white luster, if the calendering after the film, with sodium silicate and other substances mounted on the offset paper made of aluminum foil, but also for printing. But the foil itself is easy to oxidize and darken the color, friction, touch and so will fade, it is not suitable for long-term preservation of the book cover and other hot stamping.
8011 aluminum foil classification
8011 aluminum foil according to the thickness difference can be divided into: thick foil, single zero foil and double zero foil
(1) Thick foil: foil having a thickness of 0.1 to 0.2 mm.
(2) single-piece foil: foil having a thickness of 0.01 mm and less than 0.1 mm /.
(3) double zero foil: the so-called double-foil is in its thickness in mm units of measurement when the decimal point after the two zero foil, usually less than 0.01 thickness of aluminum foil, 0.005 ~ 0.009mm aluminum foil. When used in English, the thick foil is called "heavy gauge foil", the single piece of foil is called "medium gauge foil" and the double sheet is called "light gauge foil". Foreign sometimes the thickness of ≤ 40ltm aluminum foil called light gauge foil, and the thickness of> 40btm aluminum foil collectively referred to as heavy gauge foil.
8011 aluminum foil can be divided into shape: roll aluminum foil and sheet aluminum foil
Most of the deep processing of aluminum foil is rolled, and only a handful of handicrafts are used for sheet aluminum foil.
8011 aluminum foil according to the state can be divided into: hard foil (H18 state), semi-hard foil (H14 / H24 state) and soft foil (O state)
(1) hard foil: after rolling without softening (annealing) of the aluminum foil, without degreasing treatment, the surface of the Bu residual Shantou. So hard foil in the printing, bonding, coating must be defatted before treatment, if used for forming can be used directly.
(2) semi-hard foil: aluminum foil hardness (or strength) between the rigid foil and soft foil foil, usually used for forming processing.
(3) soft foil: after rolling through the full annealing and softening of aluminum foil, soft material, the surface without residual oil. At present most of the application areas, such as packaging, composite, electrical materials, etc., are using soft foil.
There are still a quarter of hard foil and three quarters of hard foil.
Quarter hard foil: refers to the aluminum foil tensile strength between the soft state foil and semi-hard foil between the aluminum foil. Application areas such as air-conditioning foil.
Three-quarters hard foil: refers to the aluminum foil tensile strength between the hard foil and semi-hard foil between the aluminum foil. Application areas are air-conditioning foil, aluminum-plastic pipe with foil.
8011 aluminum foil according to the surface state can be divided into: one side of the aluminum foil and aluminum foil on both sides
(1) single-sided aluminum foil: double-rolled aluminum foil, one after the volume of light, - hair Ukraine, this aluminum foil called a side of the aluminum foil. The thickness of an aluminum foil is usually not more than o. 025mm.
(2) double-sided aluminum foil: single roll of aluminum foil, two and roller contact, aluminum foil on both sides of the surface roughness is divided into two different surface mirror aluminum foil and ordinary two-sided aluminum foil. The thickness of the two-sided aluminum foil is generally not less than 0.01mm.
8011 aluminum foil according to the state can be divided into foil, embossed foil, composite foil, coated foil, colored aluminum foil and printed aluminum foil
(1) prime foil: after rolling without any other processing of aluminum foil, also known as light foil.
(2) embossed foil: the surface pressure of a variety of patterns of aluminum foil.
(3) composite foil: the aluminum foil and paper, plastic film, cardboard paste in the formation of composite aluminum foil.
(4) coated foil: the surface coated with various types of resin or paint aluminum foil.
(5) colored aluminum foil: the surface coated with a single color of aluminum foil. ⑥ printing aluminum foil: through the printing on the surface to form a variety of patterns, patterns, text or screen aluminum foil, can be a color, up to 12 colors.
8011 aluminum foil state
8011 aluminum foil state: O state, H14 / H24 and H18 and so on
8011 aluminum foil usage
(1) air conditioning foil
8011 aluminum foil can be used as air-conditioning foil, air-conditioning foil is the manufacture of air conditioner heat exchanger fins of special materials, early use of air-conditioning foil is prime foil. In order to improve the surface properties of the foil, it is coated with a preservative inorganic coating and a hydrophilic organic coating before forming to form a hydrophilic foil. The current hydrophilic foil accounted for 50% of the total amount of air conditioning foil, the use of the proportion will be further improved. There is also a hydrophobic foil, so that the surface of the fins have a hydrophobic function, to prevent the condensate attached. As the hydrophobic foil to improve the surface defrosting technology to be further studied, the current actual production is very small.
Air conditioning foil thickness of 0.1mm ~ 0.15mm. With the development of technology, air-conditioning foil has further thinning trend, Japan is now the leading product thickness of 0.09mm. In the very thin state, aluminum foil to have a good formability, its organization and performance must be uniform, less metallurgical defects, anisotropy is small, while requiring high strength, good ductility, uniform thickness, flatness is good. Air conditioning foil specifications and alloy is relatively simple, suitable for large-scale production, but its seasonal market is strong, for air conditioning foil professional manufacturer, it is difficult to solve the peak season and the off-season almost no demand contradiction.
Due to the strong market demand, in recent years, China's air-conditioning foil production capacity and technological level continues to improve, has been formed medium and small, high and low production of air-conditioning foil business groups, some large enterprises such as North China Aluminum, Bohai aluminum product quality basic Has reached the international advanced level. As the domestic production capacity surplus, the market competition is fierce.
(2) cigarette packaging foil (tobacco)
8011 aluminum foil can be used as a foil, that is, cigarette packaging foil. China is the world's largest cigarette production and consumption power, China has 146 large-scale cigarette factory, with an annual output of 34 million cigarettes a total of cigarettes, the basic use of cigarette foil packaging, of which 30% of the use of sprayed foil, 70% Aluminum foil, calendered aluminum foil consumption of 35,000 tons, with the people's health awareness and the impact of foreign imports of cigarettes, tobacco demand growth significantly slowed down, is expected in recent years will be a slight increase. China's cigarette packaging foil accounted for 70% of the total number of double-foil, there are two or three domestic enterprises can produce high-quality tobacco, technical level and international level, but the overall quality of domestic cigarette and international standards have a certain gap.
(3) decorative foil
8011 aluminum foil can be used as decorative foil, decorative foil is through the aluminum - plastic composite form of the application of decorative materials, the use of aluminum foil coloring, high light and heat reflectivity characteristics. Mainly used for construction, furniture decoration and part of the gift box packaging. Decorative foil in China's construction industry from the beginning of the 20th century, 90, from Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and other central cities across the country to spread rapidly in recent years, the sharp increase in demand, generally as the building wall and interior furniture, decorative materials , In the commercial sector facade and interior decoration is also widely used.
Decorative foil with insulation, moisture, noise, fire and easy to clean, etc., and the appearance of luxury, easy processing, construction and installation speed. At present, China's construction, home improvement industry has formed a decorative foil application boom. With the rapid development of China's construction industry and the popularity of decorative foil applications, decorative foil demand will be a substantial increase. In addition, the use of decorative foil packaging gifts in foreign countries is very popular in recent years in China's rapid development, is expected to have better prospects.
(4) cable foil
8011 aluminum foil can be used to foil foil, cable foil is the use of aluminum foil sealing and shielding, single or double coated with plastic film, the composition of the aluminum # plastic composite foil, used as a cable shield. Cable foil requires surface with less oil, no holes, with high mechanical properties, the overall quality requirements are not high, but the length requirements are extremely strict.
(5) Flexible packaging aluminum foil
8011 aluminum foil can be used as flexible packaging aluminum foil, flexible packaging is the use of soft composite packaging materials made of bags of containers, the emergence of flexible packaging has greatly improved the food and beverage industry mechanization, automation level, speed up the people's daily life of the diet, socialization process. In developed countries, flexible packaging has become one of the main forms of food and beverage packaging, in a certain range to replace the canned and bottled. In recent years, China's flexible packaging market is also very fast, so far has introduced 10 aluminum foil composite production line, according to the use of flexible packaging using dry composite, hot melt composite, extrusion composite and other different processes. Flexible packaging not only has a moisture-proof, fresh effect, but also print a variety of patterns and text, is the ideal modern business packaging materials. With the improvement of people's living standards, flexible packaging aluminum foil there is a lot of room for development.
(6) drug foil
8011 aluminum foil can be used as a foil, that is, pharmaceutical packaging aluminum foil. Pharmaceutical packaging aluminum foil mainly includes water, injection of easy-open caps and medicinal PTP aluminum foil, because PTP aluminum foil with moisture, easy to carry, safety and health advantages, in the international pharmaceutical industry is widely used. China since 1985, the use of aluminum foil packaging drugs, packaging bags so far only 20% of pharmaceutical packaging materials, pharmaceutical bags in recent years, the rapid development of the market, on the one hand the rapid development of the pharmaceutical market, but mainly because 20% In the application of the proportion of continuous improvement.
(7) automotive composite foil
8011 aluminum foil can be used as air conditioning foil, automotive composite foil. With the vigorous development of China's automobile industry and the continuous improvement of automobile aluminumification rate, the market demand of automotive foil is increasing rapidly, there are two kinds of car foil, one is composite foil for automobile air conditioner, and China's automobile air conditioner has been Aluminum foil, the annual demand for aluminum foil up to 15,000 tons; the other is the automotive radiator composite foil, used in the manufacture of automotive water tank radiator, car condenser and evaporator, the current car tank aluminum rate of 40%, the annual demand The amount of about 0.3 million tons.
(8) Aluminum foil for electrolytic capacitors
8011 aluminum foil can be used as electrolytic capacitor aluminum foil, electrolytic capacitor aluminum foil is used in a polar condition of the corrosion of the material, the aluminum foil has a higher organizational structure requirements, the aluminum foil is divided into three types: cathode foil, the thickness of 0.015 Mm ~ 0.06mm; high pressure foil, the thickness of 0.065mm ~ 0.1mm, aluminum foil with high purity aluminum production; low pressure foil, the thickness of 0.06mm ~ 0.1mm. Domestic electrolytic capacitors aluminum foil manufacturers less, mainly the market demand is not, and the production technology and advanced countries have a greater gap. But the performance of aluminum electrolytic capacitors, low prices, wide range of uses, so the market prospects are good. Japan's annual demand for the 45,000 tons, the Chinese market is 6 times. With the development of the electronics industry and China as the main industrial production base, electrolytic capacitors aluminum foil market demand is broad.
8011 aluminum foil features
(1) aluminum foil surface is extremely clean, hygienic, any bacteria or microorganisms can not grow on its surface.
(2) aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, it can be in direct contact with food and no harm to human health.
(3) aluminum foil is a tasteless and odorless packaging material, will not be packaged food has any smell.
(4) If the foil itself is not volatile, it itself and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) whether at high temperatures or at low temperatures, aluminum foil will not have the phenomenon of oil penetration.
(6) aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so for sunshine irradiation products, such as margarine is a good packaging material. The following are the same as the "
(7) aluminum foil has a good plasticity, it can be used for packaging various shapes of products. Can also be caused by any shape containers. The following are the same as the "
(8) aluminum foil hardness, tension strength is also large, but its tear strength is small, so easy to tear. The following are the same as the "
(9) aluminum foil itself can not be heated and sealed, must be applied in the surface of heat-resistant materials, such as pe to heat closed.
(10) When the aluminum foil is in contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals, there may be adverse reactions
8011 aluminum foil spot specifications
(1) 8011 aluminum foil thick foil: foil with a thickness of 0.1 to 0.2 mm.
(2) 8011 single-piece foil: foil having a thickness of 0.01 mm and less than 0.1 mm.
(3) 8011 double zero foil: less than 0.01mm aluminum foil